Premium Cedar Bat House
- CRAFTED IN THE USA - We make our bat houses in our small family workshop in Orlando Florida.
- MADE FROM 100% CEDAR - Naturally resistant to water, decay and bugs.
- TONGUE AND GROOVE JOINTS - Prevents drafts within the house.
- PREDATOR GUARD - Allows bats to enter but keeps predators out.
- MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED - Ready and easy to install.
Our bat houses are crafted in our small family workshop in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Each house is made from 100% cedar, which has a naturally resistant to water, decay and bugs.
Bat house is ready to use and comes with hardware for easy installation.
Our bat houses are constructed using tongue and groove joints to prevent drafts within the house. All joints are also glued and pinned to seal and reinforce all joints.
All our bat houses have a predator guard at the entrance of the house. This guard leaves a gap which is approx 3/4” wide at the entrance to the house. This gap is the ideal size to allow bats to enter and exit the house but keep predators out and deter nuisance insects.
Vents in the lower portion of the front of the house create a temperature gradient within the house so bats can stay warm at the top of the house and cool at the bottom of the house.
Each Bat house measures 16 inches tall by 13 inches wide and 2.75 inches deep.